By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Is Social Media the most effective way to Market?

DieselFit

DieselFit

What do you guys think? Are social media websites the answer to all the online marketers out there? Facebook and Twitter are always filled with company representatives who regularly post promotions or even random stuff that attracts more likes and followers. Is it really that important to have a social account filled with fans to help your business succeed?

aratiseo

aratiseo

Yes, Off course! All are know that after Google update panda they more concentrate on unique news and articles. if you post there unique content, your thought, image and video instead post a link it will be great acceptable by the Google. So start today, within some days you can get your positive feedback's.
Remember : Always post couple of new line of your thought not post too many URL there.........
If you need more tips about Social media, ask any question to me...
Thanks
Arati
;)

G

gadgetised

I would say so. It gets your content out there, and does help with organic traffic too. The combination of the two will get you a solid amount of traffic.

Sandman

Sandman

I have found that advertising through social media get's a lot of activity but with a very low conversion rate. Most the people that have visited my website or links through social media spent less than 30 seconds to 2 minutes on my site.

Jessi

Jessi

Is it the MOST effective always? Nah, of course not. I do think that it has the potential to be a powerful marketing source for a lot of businesses, though. It really comes down to what kind of business it's for and how they use social media.

SimplySidy

SimplySidy

Unless you know how to market yourself, these social sites arent any good. People have learnt to keep clicking the Like or even comment without actually visiting the embedded link. That happened just because everyone out there started posting about their content. Not that you dont stand a chance to gain quality traffic to your site, still, the chances are getting lesser these days

R

rachel patel

yes, Social media marketing helps to connect with our customers, increase awareness about our brand. With more than three billion people around the world using social media every month. Social media improve our visibility among potential customers, We reach a wide audience by using a large amount of time and effort.

A

AlbertoEbert

Yes, social media is the most effective way to market because with the help of social media you can able to reach your target audience easily and can make a better conversion.
Social media helps business in many conditions as:-
-It helps you to increase brand awareness.
-Provide better website traffic.
-Helps you to generate targeted Leads.
-Boost sales.
-With spying tool, you can keep an eye on the competitors.
-You can able to analysis your marketing strategy with the analytics tool.
If you are in search of the best social media then in my opinion, Facebook is the best social media site. Because it has the most active user and it is the second biggest platform of advertisement.

Polakis

Polakis

I think that social media now is at the first place in marketing. When I find any company I look for it's social profiles on the web first of all. Even I having a small startup already created social pages for it and trying to make it work. I use Facebook ads in FB, I promote my tweets and I use a promotional bot Ingramer for my Instagram account. For now Instagram is the most successful network between all. As I really have lots of followers and likes every day. Which really helps to promote my business.

emilyquirq

emilyquirq

In my opinion social media is really helpful to grow brand awareness.
You may notice that people use social media platforms daily and much more often that any other websites. So if you want to make it successul you have to use them and provide great content.
In addition I would recommend to use some services that automatically help to interact with target audience. For example I highly advise to try Ingramer hashtag generator for Instagram. It's free and helps to find relevant hashtags for your posts. Really helpful tool.

B

bracknelson

Established Memeber
Hello,
Nowadays social media is a platform that is mostly used by people. It is most effective for every business, not all businesses are aware of the benefits of social media marketing. Even more concerning is that an additional 25% don’t plan to use social media in the future either. I want to share some benefits over here of social media for business.
Social media grow your brand awareness. It increases your sales and leads, social media increase your website traffic, it promotes your product and services, connects with your customers or audience. It’s an obvious direct correlation: If customers follow you, they are more likely to choose you versus your competition. I hope this reply helpful to you.

alexson

alexson

Established Memeber
Yes, Social media is a big platform to increase your business or brand awareness ina short time. With the help of social media, you can drive huge organic traffic to your brand, you can wins over your competitors.

Subhodip

Subhodip

Established Memeber
Marketing through social media is an innovative approach, and it is equally cost-effective. You can go through the following list to understand why it is the most effective method of marketing in today's world -
  • Your clients are on social media.
  • It can boost brand recognition.
  • It can help to attract potential customers.
  • You can get authentic feedback and improve your business.
  • It can increase inbound traffic.
  • It can boost your search engine ranking.

pavman123

pavman123

Established Memeber
Social media such as Twitter, facebook, and Youtube can drive loads of traffic.

On my music production website producersbuzz.com, I drive around 500 users a day from Youtube doing step by step Tutorials and guides. I have about 30K subscribers atm.

I have started looking into Instagram, I have seen a lot of people driving traffic using instagram and .pinterest too.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: