By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Username for Your Social Media Account

vida_llevares

vida_llevares

Hi. I usually have a hard time deciding on a username for my social media account. I want it to sound corporate at the same time, attracting traffic. Do you have any tips to help me out?

tweety23

tweety23

What social media account are you using? Wouldn't your real name be appropriate enough?

Jessi

Jessi

Most social media sites are going to be better for you to use your real name with. Most people on those sites don't want to interact with a business. They want to interact with a real person. Then you can talk about your business or whatever services you have, but you can build up your reputation as a person.

JohnSword

JohnSword

If you're still stuck on deciding a username, trying googling 'username generator'. Like the others have mentioned, it's a good idea to use a personal name for your social media account.

Tara

Tara

It really depends on your business. Most of the time, your real name is the best way to go. If you want to remain anonymous, then create a fiction "real name".

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: