1st Place in 40 major search engines

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by DavidRivera, Jul 7, 2008.

1. DavidRivera Not Active

DavidRivera
    I was surfing the net doing my daily SEO research when I came upon this website that guaranteed 1st placement on 40 major search engines, including Google. Not only that, they said it is FREE! I immediately said SCAM! They said that they don't use any blackhat techniques and you will never get banned. Does anyone know if there is some truth to this statement

David Rivera
  2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    To be honest David i would stay well clear of anyone that said that to me, 1. No on can "guarantee" 1st place purly because of the on going changes made by google, and 2.Free ? what honestly do you get for free ? i would imagine it will do your site more harm than good.

Welcome to qdoos by the way :)
  3. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Haven't heard of anyone reporting any success with this guys. I admit I have signed up for their service and tested their method on a site of mine. And the idea is I saw no improvements for it until now. To be honest, I think I won't see any improvements at all ( at least, I've tested the method while it still was free, so I lost no money..don't know if now it's free anymore ).
  4. TVDinner Not Active

TVDinner
    There is NO WAY at all to get what they are claiming for free. In fact, most established web design companies charge $500-1000 initially and then 150-300 a month to marginally optimize a site long term. It is very hard and constantly changing. for that reason alone no one could ever guarantee that type of success IMO.
  5. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    guys i know how!

all they have to do is get you indexed, and say that you are number one for the keyword your domain eg: keyword:http://www.yourdomain.com
  6. BradMiller Not Active

BradMiller
    If you see any product or service claiming to take your offer to more than a million people overnight,let me tell you now, it ain?t gonna happen. and yeah it is too good to be true

Brad Miller
    Search Engine Marketing Los Angeles
  7. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman

don't put your links at the end of your posts like that, thats what you signature is for
  8. TryUsOut Qdoos Contributor

TryUsOut
    I've seen this same spammy post in some other forums. The OP just post the thread and doesn't even bother to comment on the replies :(
  9. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    but it cant be spam - its a good post and there is no link in his sig or post...
  10. TVDinner Not Active

TVDinner
    seems like spam to me. is there a link in his profile?
  11. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    maybe its some sort of seo trick like when you see all them seo secrets books? :p
  12. midlandi Qdoos Contributor

midlandi

Oh but its TRUE

You also get a free flight to the moon and free lessons for your pig to fly!:laugh:
  13. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    i once tried one jsut to see if i could get indexed in maybe one search engine i wasn't already LOL