20 and Want to go to school but need to make money, how can I do that?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Kristen G, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Kristen G Guest

Kristen G
    Hey everyone! Thanks for wanting to help :) I am 20 years old I have been working in real esate since I was 18 and never did the college thing because of it. I am really starting to hate real esate but here is my issue, Sales is the top of the payroll (if you are any good) But I freaking hate sales! All I wanna do is make at least 200k a year without being in sales...My dilemma, if I quit real esate all together and go to school for design or something of that nature as I live for art....then I have a mercedes payment etc to handle and really don't see how I can do that and go to school. I am overall confused because I want a good lifestyle, which I do not have with sales as I work more than I do live....but I also want the money and really 200k a year is not as much as I WANT to make but I can live with it...Any thoughts, any previous sales people who had much success who are happy doing something else now? HELP

2. LIL MAMA Guest

LIL MAMA
    Sounds to me like you need to sacrafice or make it work. I mean you like art, so you aren't going to be able to take online courses for college. That would be the ideal route if you wanted a different major. You could work in real estate and still go to school and keep your car.

However, if you REALLY want to go to school to study what you LOVE then you need to trade in your Mercedes for a Chevy Cobalt or something of that type that is much cheaper and sacrifice the good life for a litte while until you graduate. When you start making that money again in a career that you LOVE then you can live that lavish lifestyle again.

Either way, it takes patience, confidence, and focus.

GOOD LUCK.
  3. gotmudatv Guest

gotmudatv
    You can sell your sperm. (from what i hear you kill millions of them a day).