$200 competition people read this !

Discussion in 'Feedback and Updates' started by Fuzzer, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Right although i like the forum being active those of you that are getting silly and posting for the sake of having first place in the stats should really think about what ive said from the start !

The stats are a very Ruff guide ! Just because you are 1, 2 and 3 it doesnt mean you are going to win them prizes, as ive stated from the start not all posts will count, considering nearly every thread has gone off topic and every thread there is posts that mean nothing at all i would imagine that there is going to be massive discounts on your final competition post counts !

You will all agree i would imagine that threads are still be talked about that have nothing to do with the original topic and there is no need to carry on them threads.

Im not going to be a push over with giving this money away as i clearly said exactly what this competiton was when i first started and over and over again your all getting carried away and are all thinking that because you have XXX posts they all count ! they DONT.

Now ive had my little rant

thanks for reading
  2. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yeh, i feel i have been having to make a lot of rushed posts at the moment - i know that having most posts doesnt mean you will win, but i feel it will give me a better chance, so i try my best to keep on top, i think its bacause we are getting close to the deadline its getting a bit hectic
  3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    I understand that hitman and dont blame anyone for having a crack at the top spot but if thinks start turning into spammy posts just because of the competition then i will start deducting points, its getting silly with people posting useless posts just for the competition
  4. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    well, ive decided one way i can make some better posts is to start making more threads, so people have more places to post at, as right now im not even in the top 5 for thread starters
    Fuzzer likes this.
  5. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    As i'm not participating on this contest i'm happy (i can post exactly what i want when i wish), but i must to say River is right so boys: start creating really good content !!!.
    Fuzzer likes this.
  6. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually I'm trying to do my best to stay on topic and post informative posts, I know there will be some deducts but hope not that much..

Who knows, maybe you will be the winner ;)
  7. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Okay! I have been trying to change since the competition started. But, I really have to blame hitman... I am not accusing him for his activeness. But, I am accusing him for his PMs he sent me. He sent me a PM asking me to stop posting. But, he isn't stoping. I have seen about 25 Posts by him after sending me a PM. is it okay??? If yes, then.. even I can ban him for 3 days and then, I will make him normal as I am a Mod here. But, this is not just right!

So, think before you do something. DON'T EVER DO SENSELESS THINGS!!!
    Asad,
  8. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Asad just calm down, better leave the fights from Qdoos, it still weird that he sent you a PM asking you to stop posting, doesn't make sense!
    This is a competition yes, but not a fight, everyone has the rights to post thousands of posts a day as they still informative and not a spam.. I think hitman is the wrong one here..
  9. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Right both of you ive seen the hitman PM's and i cant see anything wrong with it, he wasn't asking you to stop asad he was saying there is no need to reply to every thread that doesn't need another reply.

Now this thread is closed and now longer needs discussing !

Asad You can not and will not tell people you are a mod and can ban people because of this, for the time being i am standing you down as mod, so that there isnt any questions about fairness for the contest.

Prize's will be revoked if people start accusing of unfair play, im keep an eye on all of you so there is no need to worry i will see everything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.