24 Hours Contest - Easy To Join

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Iearn-Money, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Hello dear webmasterstown readers.
    Celebrating the new year with you would be perfect, and making a small contest with prizes will make it even better.
    So here we go, I?m making a small contest during the next 24 hours, and everybody is welcome to join.

Requirements:
    Nothing much, all what you need to do is to post a comment upon this article, saying ?Happy New Year?or whatever you want..
    Note: When you comment you should type your email in the emails field so if you were picked up as a winner I can contact you to claim your prize.

Prizes:
    1st winner: 10 GB hosting at my hosting company (beta) you should have a domain name by the way..
    2nd winner: Premium flash template at templatemonster #17983 Demo

The contest ends after 24 hours from now, 1 2 3 and GOOO!

That?s all, wish a happy new year to everyone, don?t hesitate to share your projects of this year with us ;)

Thanks for beeing a part from webmasterstown.
  2. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    The Winners:
    Ok, 24 hours passed and the contest ends now! The winners have been chosen automatically and are the following:
    1st Winner: Jupka [10 GB Free Hosting for 1 full year on my hosting company]
    2nd Winner: Adssignature [Premium Template At Templatemonster, template ID #17983]
    I?ve sent a mail to their emails and waiting their response to receive their prizes.
  3. Tia010 Not Active

Tia010
    Hi

Thanks for such a nice blog!!
  4. Tia010 Not Active

Tia010
    It was fun reading articles,Forum discussions and people's comments.Thanks for the information !!