3Ds Max - Sims Spirte Plugin?

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by Josh R, May 13, 2008.

1. Josh R Guest

Josh R
    3Ds Max is a 3d Object creato... well anyways... Theres post to be a SIMS SPRITE PLUGIN... and im having quite a Hard timing finding it to download... if anyone out there has the link please give it to me.

-Thanks
  2. KevinFlys Not Active

KevinFlys
    World of Warcraft Gold Farmers

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing games (CRPGs) in and which a large number of players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist or and evolve while the player is away from the game.someone said that is a great idear,but i think it's a nice choose! why? because that and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and somefor games player not to be our best games,lol~ we should try and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksRunescape
  3. KevinFlys Not Active

KevinFlys
    World of Warcraft Gold Farmers

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing games (CRPGs) in and which a large number of players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist or and evolve while the player is away from the game.someone said that is a great idear,but i think it's a nice choose! why? because that and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and somefor games player not to be our best games,lol~ we should try and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksRunescape
  4. moldinfo Im banned! :(

moldinfo
    What Makes A Gaming Machine Tick?

What Makes A Gaming Machine Tick? [img=271,379]http://blogs.msdn.com/blogfiles/embedded/WindowsLiveWriter/WhatMakesAGamingMachineTick_79E2/image_3.png[/img]I found this arcade game, the world's largest, at scifi.com this morning. You need to climb up on stepladders for crying out loud!Anyway, it got me thinking a little about Gaming Machines in general as an embedded device and pondering again "what does a Gaming Machine need from an OS to make an optimal platform?"Like most embedded devices, it's all about the device experience, and that pretty much comes from the 3rd party applications and the APIs provided by the OS. So for gaming devices what are the device experiences that are most important for the general device category?I know rich multimedia through video and audio is a must have. So is probably security, possibly DRM or a secure channel to a back-end service and fast disk i/o.Then there is serviceability, how do these devices usually get serviced?Also, there's Touch capability and perhaps you'd prefer an x64 arch?What other features should we be thinking of in regards to a typical gaming device to help ensure we're optimizing the feature work in the right areas?