600,000+ hits a week $25??!!??

Discussion in 'Templates and scripts' started by almondj, Aug 13, 2007.

1. almondj Guest

almondj
    Hello, I'm selling fake traffic this traffic is from a script that auto visits your site.
    Basically you buy permission to send yourself 600,000+ hits a week for a measly $25 or buy the script for continuous hits for $40. Just imagine what 600,000+ hits a week can do to your Alexa ranking!? I recently sold the script here on DP, and the purchaser was quite happy with the amount of hits they got in a small amount of time.

Month Access to script (potential 2,400,000+ hits in one month): $25

Purchase the script: $40

[​IMG]

FAQ:

What does it mean by "potential?"

All site sizes are different, depending on your connection sites will take 1 second to load for small sites (100k and less.) Most sites fall in the 1 - 2 second range.

How does this script work?

When you purchase the script, send me your URL and PayPal email so I can verify you are who you say you are, I plug your URL into the script, upload it to my web server, send you the link to the web server, you open the link and let it run for how long you want (about 3600 hits an hour at a 1 second refresh rate.) It will have a page that runs the script, and a pop up window with your site continually refreshing.

What about Ad impressions?

With certain ads that run off impressions it has been reported to work with impressions, depending on how many impressions per visitor you will make earnings! Example: 1,000 impressions = $0.01, 2,400,000 impressions in one month = $24, that's probably more than you are making anyway :).

PM me with any questions and to order! Proof is coming soon!
  2. and benefit of this lawl?
  3. vicdigi Qdoos Contributor

vicdigi
    I can see this is a very old post but what a load of rubbish - who the freek in their right mind would just want to go out and chuck their money away?

10 out of 10 for being honest though and stating clearly that it is fake traffic.
  4. Gorkfu Qdoos Contributor

Gorkfu
    Doesn't Alexa log the IP's anyways? Wouldn't it see the same IP or similar IP from same pool and just have the system ignore it. I mean that would be smart if it was in their algorithm.
  5. vicdigi Qdoos Contributor

vicdigi
    Never thought of it that way. Guess that's another reason why this deal is a load of rubbish!
  6. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    but what about getting paid for impressions? or will you just get banned real quick?