A Single Real Way to Generate Huge Traffic to your Website

Discussion in 'Traffic Services' started by Fancier, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Fancier Not Active

Fancier
    A Single Real Way to Generate Huge Traffic to your Website

Well I read and tried all the way suggested generating traffic to a website. In the field of Internet and website owner world, I spent near about ten years. I know the craze and zeal that a newbie has, and all he wants is to get huge traffic to his website in a no time, and the best thing is it can be happened, but time and hard work is needed.

There is no contras that there are 5 to 500 ideas people suggest to get real visitors and out of them some really work, remaining others also can work but it's not easy for all of us to do them in less time and with low knowledge.

* Have a back links in FORUMS is my Single real working Idea.

May you know that, even you have tried that, but not really with sprit that is needed. As in many Ideas we have divided zeal and confidence on all Ideas. But when you know real Idea that work at huge level, then you become focused and get what u really in want.

Steps needed to get results from a forum are explained as follows

1st Join a forum by getting registered in a forum, all it needs a e-mail and a few seconds. Some forums send you a confirmation e-mail. And after that u can login and start to edit profile.

2nd After login most important thing you have to do is edit your profile ( In some forums it's Forum additional Information). Main things that you needed to put in profile is put a SIGNATURE which consist of your website links. Also not forget to put good attractive Avatar Picture. You may put others things to make your profile cool enough.

3rd and Result giving step is that you have to make posts in FORUM. These posts must be related to going on topic. You may start your own topic but it must relate to forum's section. And your posts must be great use for other people.

4th Step is to view your post and that will consist of your signature which is a live link of your site. And now you have done that give your result within minutes and last for forever as your posts always remain there till forum ends.

Points keep in mind that your posts must not look like a spam; it has some use for coming readers (Visitors). Posts must contain enough matter to get concentration. Posts must intervene in the thread (Topic). And always put your link in signature only and no where else.

Some forums not allow links so read their rules or see threads to get idea that this forum allows you to put links.

But good thing is that there are huge numbers of forums that allow you to put your live link in signature.

Best things about forums are they are very dynamic in nature and ever growing , so they generally have good PR, and of course thousands to millions people daily come to visit Forums regularly and these people are info and tech crazy who are generally love to get new sites.

Thanks
    BuxP likes this.
  2. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    Interesting post! gave you a rep :)
    BuxP,
  3. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
  4. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    O well, the post remains interesting ;)
    BuxP,
  5. Fancier Not Active

Fancier
  6. jogkely007 New Member

jogkely007
    good idea..i was also thinking the same. now its confirmed
  7. go.liner New Member

go.liner
    good post with needed info...i was expecting these info long time...i think i got it...gotta give a try now...thanks.