Adbrite and Adsense seem to be....

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing / Revenue' started by Fuzzer, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    a waste of time my profits have gone down loads and im lucky if i get $5 a day at the moment. What tips could you give to get adsense especially to work, I think my placements are ok and traffic is getting better
  2. Similar Threads: Adbrite Adsense
    Forum Title Date
    Internet Marketing / Revenue $1500 A Month Google Adsense Method I Found Aug 27, 2009
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Google Lauches Adsense for Games Oct 8, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue My Adsense Earnings today :) Aug 30, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Adsense Manager now open to everyone Aug 26, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Adsense revenue up ? Aug 18, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Adsense now doing ad's for RSS feeds Aug 17, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue AdSense Landing Pages?? What are they?? Aug 14, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Google Adsense hard to earn. Jul 13, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Google trying adsense fonts Jun 19, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Does Adsense work for you? May 16, 2008

3. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well adsense depends on clicks, you can earn from adbrite from impressions.. Try to target Adsense ads to be interesting for visitors so they click on it, forbid MFA sites from your ads to increase the click's revenue!
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Interesting what do you mean by this ? ive got a MFA site kind off, could this be bringing the value of my clicks down on the other sites ? is that what they call smart pricing ?
  5. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    MFA sites are 'Made For Adsense' Websites, made by some adwords advertisers who advertise their websites only for Adsense and try to make money normally called as arbitrage.
    You can name those websites as bad websites because they are low paying advertisers ($0.01-$0.05) while you can get more from other advertisers.

How to stop these website and what are they?
    Well, there is a feature in your Google Adsense account, follow this path: Adsense Setup > Competitive Ad filter

The Competitive Ad Filter enables you to block specific ads, such as competitors? ads, from appearing on your pages. Entering a more general URL will block a wider range of ads; entering a more specific URL will block a smaller range of ads. For example, by entering a top level domain such as ?example.com?, you?ll also block all ads that link to any sub-directories of that domain, like ?forums.example.com?. Review the examples below to learn how you can create filters that will block only the range of ads you want.

Here is a list of some of those MFA sites:
    Add them there to block them, however you can get more using this website : AdsBlackList.com - An initiative by Vision i.T Services

Rep would be appreciated :laugh:
    midlandi likes this.
  6. midlandi Qdoos Contributor

midlandi
    Some good information there, I am sure others will appriciate this.
    Rep given(though should you ask?)
  7. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    RiverWire!! Listen to me and give me a response!

Take out all the Image ads and make them TEXT ONLY. You can do this from AdSense account itself.. From 'Manage Ads'.

Make all the Ad Units 'TEXT ONLY' and see what happens tomarrow.. I am sure that your earnings will increase about 60% as I see Image ads all the time on Qdoos!
    Asad,
  8. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Interesting Comment Asad, i wouldnt see any change in only 24 hours though my adsense account is up and down all the time last month was my worst ever, however this month has started brilliantly, have you any proof of what you are saying is correct ?
  9. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Well.. Are you asking me for the proof? lolzz. :laugh:

Its alright.. Just go to DP and start a Poll in the AdSense category asking whether Image ads have a good standing or the Text ads.. I am sure you will get 100% votes for Text ads. Thats my proof!!! Now.. you can try it yourself! :yes:

btw.. See this :--> image ads VS. text ads
    Asad,