Admins ? How much ?

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Chat' started by Fuzzer, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Just thinking on a wider scale how much would you expect a month to be a paid admin ? basicly mild promotion , creating new posts/thread , referring members and keeping the place active ?

Im interested at what people would consider reasonable for what ive said above, no technical work and admin pannel work just the above, so i suppose its a fancy mod rather than admin.
  2. Similar Threads: Admins much
    Forum Title Date
    General Webmaster Chat How much will it cost me? Jul 19, 2008
    General Webmaster Chat How much time will it take to become a designer? Jul 11, 2008

3. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Well, if I were to be an admin here at Qdoos, I'd ask around $30/month. But now it depends how much are you willing to pay..what would your "salary" budget be..:)
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Oh well at the moment im only wondering :laugh: but i might have a some position's open up on a forum which ive been in the process of buying for over 2 months but i cant get hold of the owner to seal the deal at the min , so im just getting idea at the moment.
  5. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    Hm, I might be willing to help, we can work out something and involve some traffic in it (ps, sorry for delay on traffic question, will look into it tomorrow)
    BuxP,
  6. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    No worries mate, look forward from hearing from you :yes:
  7. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well I'll be asking about ~ $40, depends on my work, if you see that I'm doing a good job , keep paying if you don't keep the money for yourself, that's if I were chosen to get this position [​IMG]
  8. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    I've figured that you were just wondering, to get an idea,mate ;) But now seriously speaking, if you need help and want some admins, I'm here for ya. Just let me know :D
  9. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    I think the above guys are willing to do it for very cheap price. However, I would ask for 40$ for the Admin position. I actually see there is nothing great to do here except keeping the forum active!
    Asad,