Adobe After Effects or Motion?

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by Iron Man, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Iron Man Guest

Iron Man
    I make movies with my friends and we are getting really into it now in terms of story and visuals. I use final cut express right now so our special effects are limited. I wanted to upgrade to some powerful stuff that could do explosions, muzzle flashes etc. , all the really cool stuff you cant film without a hollywood budget. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it would be better to upgrade to Final Cut Studio which has the program Motion in it for special effects or does Adobe After Effects do better quality work? If After Effects is better, what version is the best? Thanks for your time and help.
  2. Similar Threads: Adobe Effects
    Forum Title Date
    Digital Media What is the most affordable way to purchase Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver 8... May 9, 2008
    Digital Media How do I change my default adobe program, so the items open Adobe reader and not... May 9, 2008
    Digital Media Adobe......? Mar 12, 2008
    Digital Media adobe???????? Mar 10, 2008
    Digital Media Adobe CS2 & the New Adobe CS3, what are the new stand out differences of Adobe CS3? Mar 10, 2008
    Digital Media After Effects?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Jul 29, 2008
    Digital Media What after effects plugin did the creators of charmed use for fire transport... Jul 24, 2008
    Digital Media after effects? Jul 8, 2008
    Digital Media after effects? Jul 7, 2008
    Digital Media What are the after effects of general anesthesia? May 9, 2008