Advertise at Onlinewebmarket.net

Discussion in 'Links Sales' started by masterweb, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Advertise your 120 x 60 button = 1 USD
    Now you can advertise at Onlinewebmarket your site, service or product using a 120x 60 button for just $1 a month.

This offer includes: a graphic button (120 x 60) on the left sidebar of our board .

No banner rotator (each time a single page of our forum loads your image will be there!). After your payment you must PM member "masterweb" your URL + your 120 x 60 image. In case you have not one we can do it for you for an extra cost (ask first for more info) or you can hire a designer here at our board.

If you prefer instead sending a PM you can mail me the required info to: info@onlinewebmarket.net.

For more info visit the board at : www.onlinewebmarket.net
  2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Im interested how many spots do you have ? Id like 3 if possible for 6 months each
  3. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Great!!!, right now i have 3 available spaces (of a total of 4). If you buy them for 6 months each one the final price will be $5 each one (instead $6), for a total of $15 (instead $18). If you are interested just go to onlinewebmarket.net, become a registered member and PM to member "masterweb" your graphic buttons + the URLs to point them; after i upload the ads on the forum (a max of 12 hours after i receive the message ) i'll PM you with the payment info in order to send the $15.

For any other info or comment just post a reply here or PM to me, thanks again for the interest :coolman:.-

4. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Even I am interested in one spot. But, can a 80x80 banner fit there?

I have a 80x80 banner of my site and I want that to be placed. Please, let me know if you can do this.
    Asad,
  5. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Send to me the image and let me test how it looks, but pls notice i haven't any available add space at index of the main site. The availables adds are located into the forum at the left side bar (for more info you can check this topic: http://www.qdoos.com/advertising/958-wts-120x60-add-spaces-just-1-month.html

BTW: pls close the present topic (and keep open the one i'm redirecting you), thanks :coolman:

6. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    As you wish! Closing this thread.

All the other users! please, visit this thread --> http://www.qdoos.com/advertising/958-wts-120x60-add-spaces-just-1-month.html
    Asad,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.