Advertising on Qdoos don't give you a backlink ?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Updates' started by Iearn-Money, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Hello,

Well I've just installed a tool in my browser, which show me all the nofollow links..

In the bar in the header of Qdoos, there is small banner ads, I see the links are nofollow except 'admin forum', so does it worth advertising in Qdoos, as it doesn't give you a backlink either..

I'm not giving a bad look here but just a question :)
  2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    I only noticed that the other day Iearn i got the code from someone else so didnt look at it,however when you buy advertising banners, you buy them for traffic not backlinks so i cant see what the problem would be, it also keeps out going links on qdoos to a minimum so it helps qdoos, so it will remain like that
  3. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    I agree with River here. IMO, when buying banner advertising on a site, you do it for traffic mainly..and probably less for getting a backlink.
  4. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well I don't think someone would pay that much for a backlink, but just wanted to ask.. I don't mean that advertising in Qdoos is that bad
  5. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Yep, I understand what you meant :) And I don't think RiverWire took your question as an offend ;)
  6. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Absolutely not, good question :) You'd be very surprised how much people pay for advertising and backlinks ;)
  7. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Hehe..good old River,,glad to see you're having no hard feelings :) As about advertising and backlinks, I think most people would pay the right price, should they think its worth it, am I right? ;)