Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing / Revenue' started by Fuzzer, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    any one doing well at affiliate marketing ? i tried it a couple of years ago and i dont think i have what it takes to be good, i sold a couple of things but i was spending more than i was earning ( which i dont think is suppose to happen ):goofy:

Can any one give some good tips to a affiliate marketing newbie ?
  2. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well I was working on this idea recently, and I launched a blog about it Online Money Making | Money Marketing | Unique Articles | Iearn-Money.Com (Not only affiliate marketing) I was going to share some of my past experience in this area (Almost of the affiliate marketing is about bringing leads)
    But about selling products, I'd advice you to not participate in any of such affiliate marketing unless you do guarentee for yourself buyers.
  3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer

Easier said than done,if people could guarantee them self buyers then everyone would make a packet ?!
  4. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually if you are trying to sell some useless products, it would be hard to find buyers..
    I meant by "guarentee buyers" you need to find a useful product, which is most wanted.. So you find buyers easly.
  5. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    You're right here. Before getting involved in any kind of affiliate marketing actions, you need to have a "battle plan". By this, I want to say:

1. You need to know what product/service etc you want to sell
    2. You have to make sure it's one that it'll be useful to your potential buyers
    3. You have to know a thing or two about that service/product: it's features, good points, weak points ( if any ) etc
    4. And a few more other stuffs

So basically, you need to do some thorough research first of the niche you're trying to get into, in order not encounter any major difficulties later on :)