Afflilate Marketing Challange - Help

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing' started by Fuzzer, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Ok Guru's of Affiliate marketing im setting you a challenge, i want you to teach an old dog new tricks , yes im aware im only 25 but im pretty set in my ways when it comes to affiliate marketing. ( which means i suck at it ) although i want to learn right now !

The challenge is : I have $200 to spend on what ever, i want to make at least $300 back with your knowledge and help, Basicly im offering some capital for someone to show me what thay are made of when it come to marketing. If $300 or even better MORE is made i will give you 50% of the profit.

Consider me as your pupil and you are the teacher.

So Promote your self here give me a portfolio why i should accept you in the challenge ? i will be asking for proof of your work if i accept you so please dont put "ive earned 120,000 $$" if you really havent lol

Im providing the capital for you to potentially make some money out of so lets go :) !!!!!!!
  2. MoneyMan Not Active

MoneyMan
    If i thought i could defiantly do it then i would but haven't got the time at the moment, if no one else comes up then i might be able to tell you some of my secrets ;)
  3. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually I have a great affiliate revolution program! Paying $7 for every single referral (Aka publisher) you refer! Also you can do your products marketing there by beeing a partner.. Ready to teach anything about it:)
  4. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    ive never really affiliate marketed anything... i think you will get better esponse from dp
  5. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    To be honest im going to give it a miss i was thinking way ahead of my self again and didnt realise how much work i had already with out getting more lol
  6. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    haha i also thought.. no way am i going to strat affiliate markting now.. i have too much work ony my one site
  7. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually the affiliate marketing could generate a great profits, more than beeing a webmaster for a blog...
  8. amansh04 Not Active

amansh04
    Affiliate Marketing

There are many way of internet marketing such as:
    " Search engine marketing
    " Affiliate marketing
    " Email marketing
    " Viral marketing
    " Social media marketing
    Please any one tells me about Affiliate marketing and how can we participate it.
    Thanks