Anyone tried YPN ?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing / Revenue' started by Fuzzer, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Obviously with me being in the UK i am unable to use YPN has anyone got an account is it better than adsense and adbright ?
  2. Similar Threads: Anyone tried
    Forum Title Date
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Has anyone tried Youtube marketing ? Sep 5, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Anyone a bit more familiar with EyeEarn affiliate program than me? Aug 10, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Has Anyone succeeded with Click Bank ? Jul 5, 2008

3. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I heard somewhere that YPN sucks.. Low clicks value, however you work you won't make a good job to increase the eCPM.. I only use Adsense as it's the most popular & stable program.
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Well the general rule is that Yahoo pay more per click but you dont get as many clicks because there targeting of ads isnt that good. Id love to try it on some of my sites, i dont think it will ever be brought into the uk though :sad:
  5. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I guess Talkgold had a bad experience with them.. And now they are promoting google ads, which means it's better..
    Even DP, they are supporting Google adsnese not Yahoo, means it's better.
    Also there is only few and a few websites that support Yahoo, G Adsense has way more popularity
  6. MoneyMan Not Active

MoneyMan
    Im sorry if i sound blunt here but your way of working things out it totally off the ball, just because something gets used more does it really mean its better ! I have a BMW and because more people use BMW than Ferrari i guess the BMW is Better !!!!

There are hundreds of thousands of people using YPN and earning stupid amounts of money from it just like adsense, and just like adsense it will only work in some niche's and in some well placed adverts ! you cant base your "predictions" (i say predictions because you clearly havent got a clue) on weather a good site uses them.

DP use adsense because they know that google adsense is targeted better then YPN, they know that being a webmaster forum webmasters know what they are talking about and dont want adverts for cleaning products, where if you was to put YPN on a high traffic general or SOAP forum i would imagine it would do better because of the higher value clicks.

Dont take this the wrong way but ive a couple of your posts and they are very misleading, i would recommend do some solid research before posting.
  7. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    It's just a conclusion.. I got experience from other's experience, actually I've reqd lots of people talking about YPN, and it's really sucks.. Adsense is easy a little bit to earn from compared by YPN.. And it's the most popular.

I believe that there is some success stories but YPN, but there is even more with Google. People just place Google ads in their website and they get no revenue, or a small one, and say that Google adsense is too bad, well they need to do upgrades, read some tips over the internet, how to increase revenue... So they earn that well.

Actually all PPC programs are hard to earn from, because they require a lot of work, if you don't have traffic, and don't have any knowledge about Google adsense then better don't join.

8. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    We just feel this as AdSense is only one we can try staying out of US. But, I think even YPN is a good one if we consider them to be the one started by Yahoo!

Asad,
  9. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    is there away to get them in the uk so i can try them? maybe a prxy or false details or soemthing?
  10. Vilice Not Active

Vilice
    I only know the adsense