are yahoo news hypocrites?

Discussion in 'Yahoo !' started by Liam G, May 31, 2008.

1. Liam G Not Active

Liam G
    A few months ago the yahoo home page featured a story headlined "Morrissey in racist slur" or something to that effect. All he had said was there were too many immigrants in Britain - hardly constitutes racism.

Now in the very same place on the homepage they are running a story headlined "can Germans ruin a holiday" which to me is more racist
    I agree its not really racist but they should measure themselves by their own yardstick
    question is are they "hypocrites" not racists!
  2. Mrs Bartholemew Not Active

Mrs Bartholemew
    Amy says it all
  3. The Hooded Claw? Not Active

The Hooded Claw?
    Judge.

Can Italians ruin a holiday.
    Can French ruin a holiday.
    Can Irish ruin a holiday.
    Can Scots ruin a holiday.
    Can English ruin a holiday.
    Can Americans ruin a holiday.

What is racist about any of that? I think that it's YOU with the double standards, my friend.
  4. Amy Guest

Amy
    If they had stated "Germans CAN ruin a holiday" then i would be inclined to agree. However they are NOT saying this they are asking a question "Can Germans ruin a holiday?"

Not really the same meaning now is it? And nothing racist about it!
    Amy,
  5. Age of Conan

thepowerlevel.com is providing cheap age of conan gold,age of conan money,age of conan power leveling,maybe you will like it
  6. kitty4uhig Not Active

kitty4uhig
    We are a professional world of warraft gold store

We're pleased to offer a preview of the first global wow gold Arena Tournament, which is scheduled to begin on Friday, February 16. In this one-of-a-kind competition, Burning Crusade players will have the chance to demonstrate their prowess and vie for the title of best wow goldPvP team on the planet. Click the link above to check out the preview, and be sure to visit the Arena System page for a general overview of Arena combat.