Are you a full time Webmaster?

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Chat' started by midlandi, Aug 1, 2008.

1. midlandi Qdoos Contributor

midlandi
    So heres the question!

Are you a full time webmaster making a living from the internet or are you part time working on being full time or just doing it as a hobby?

For me a bit of a mixture really, I make enough some months to be full time then work gets busy and I loose the time and earnings go down, so sort of on the verge really.
  2. Similar Threads: full Webmaster
    Forum Title Date
    General Webmaster Chat Being a webmaster - is your full time role? May 10, 2008
    General Webmaster Chat A non usefull tool, but... Aug 9, 2008
    General Webmaster Chat How to add webmaster in my web Jun 29, 2016
    General Webmaster Chat Google Webmaster Tools Oct 18, 2008
    General Webmaster Chat Are there too many Webmaster Forums? Sep 4, 2008
    General Webmaster Chat Where are the webmasters going ? Aug 18, 2008
    General Webmaster Chat Webmaster forum that pays you to post Jul 23, 2008
    General Webmaster Chat why/how did you become a webmaster? Jul 15, 2008
    General Webmaster Chat Webmaster Tools Jul 14, 2008
    General Webmaster Chat Webmasters.org up for sale Jul 6, 2008

3. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Hmm..Well, I'm not yet a full time webmaster/blogger, but rather a part-time one, currently doing it as a hobby. Working towards making a full time leaving off of the internet, though..Hope I'll make this dream real as soon as possible :D
  4. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    Hobby... No time to be a fulltime webmaster + I have a quite busy social life which holds me away from my pc :p
    BuxP,
  5. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Im Part time but looking to be full time in the next year maybe two since i actually like my job too, both earn me decent money and the life style i like to lead so why would i give that up, apart from the fact i work to hard for my own good, i also play hard too :wink:
  6. elegion Not Active

elegion
    Between the JV offers, the networks , Affiliate networks, the sites , and all the mailings lists spanning across 8 different niches, I have to say, it's a business, and it can become big business. If you're afraid of becoming rich then get out now because this is not a game, sooner or later you'll hit a million on some ebook, or on a lot of different things and then you'll need to start hiring people. Take it seriously, whatever you make online goes back online, treat people with respect, buy another company or site. In the beginning you can live off half of the money and reinvest the rest into a new company, make sure it's automated, customer support is fine, your customers are important. And for the next year just Rinse and Repeat.