Article Marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing / Revenue' started by IncomeBooster.org, Oct 26, 2008.

1. IncomeBooster.org Qdoos Contributor

IncomeBooster.org
    Ok guys, I have an extra hard question for you.
    I have come up with new Work From Home Blog network and 5 blogs (that will expand very soon). My friend gave me 500 unique articles to promote those, what is the best way? Will it give traffic? I can have 500 articles per blog that is 2500 articles. But main questions are :
    • Where to Submit
    • Is it gonna work?
    • Any other tips on blog promotion
    I have a well established blog, but it got ranked just because of the content, I want to come up with some SEO, any ideas. Would really appreciate.
  2. IncomeBooster.org Qdoos Contributor

IncomeBooster.org
    No one? Can't believe that
  3. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Let me answer your questions:

1. Where to submit? Submit your articles to various article directories, ezines, article hubs, social bookmarking websites etc, in order to gain some exposure, build backlinks and improve your blogs' traffic
    2. Is it gonna work? If you're willing to invest time in promoting your articles this way, yes, it will going to work :)
    3. Any other tips on blog promotion? Interact with other bloggers from within the same niche as yours ( which I suppose it's making money online ), leave comments, join social networking/bookmarking websites, optimize your blog(s) for a certain keyword, use a META description, META Tags..

The list above is far from being complete ( I guess..), so I would like to let others add their own ideas to it. But I hope I gave you a few useful hints on what you can do next :) Good luck!
  4. rahuljain Not Active

rahuljain
    Midwest suggested very good things. I want to add one more thing on that you can use your articles for one way link exchange also it will also give you extraordinary benefit.
  5. IncomeBooster.org Qdoos Contributor

IncomeBooster.org
    thanks but already knew that
  6. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Thanks! I'm trying to make myself useful and provide good tips, every time I have the opportunity ;)
  7. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Yeah, those are the basic steps of article promotion I had in mind at that time..that's why I have left others to come with more additions to the list, so we can make it bigger and better :)
  8. IncomeBooster.org Qdoos Contributor

IncomeBooster.org
    do you still do article promotions?
  9. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    I've used to do that till a couple of months ago..right now, I've suspended this activity for a period of time, as I'm busy working at some personal projects which require a lot of things to be done. Are you interested in me doing article promotion for you? If yes, then let me know via PM. I'll see how I can help you out with this matter ;) Cheers!
  10. IncomeBooster.org Qdoos Contributor

IncomeBooster.org
    well, i just don't know where to submit and I need your help with that. I can write a lot of articles myself :)
  11. Hafsoh Qdoos Contributor

Hafsoh
    Write articles and submit them to newsletters which are then archived online, submit articles to article directories or publish articles on your site and invite other sites to publish them on their sites, with a link to you.
  12. IncomeBooster.org Qdoos Contributor

IncomeBooster.org
    Nice tip, I will try it for sure. :laugh:
  13. AndrewJ Not Active

AndrewJ
    You can submit to ezinearticles.com, articledashboard.com etc There's hundreds of article directories out there.

Andrew
  14. anilimb Not Active

anilimb
    You can submit them on Ezine submission websites
  15. Larenz New Member

Larenz
    Hi,

The good thing about article marketing is that you do it once and the articles stay there forever which means you will get a constant flow of visitors. It also gives you a permanent backlink to your website which will increase your rankings on the search engines and so more exposure to potential leads.
  16. paperkool New Member

paperkool
    Be Alert to Key Words Phrasing in Titles

There are only around 5 hot Article directories that Google picks up on. The rest are merely self endulgent, in my opinion. Ezine Articles dot com is hot, when it comes to Google picking up on thier stuff. I've also seen Go Articles and Squidoo have stuff on the top line of some search engine key word phrases.

Re- construct your titles if you must, to have popular key phrases in them.
    This way you'll stand a good chance of your Articles showing up in organic search results.