asp.net learning courses. Can anyone recommend one?

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by Pope my ride!, May 27, 2008.

1. Pope my ride! Not Active

Pope my ride!
    I am looking to learn to program, i am generally being advised to learn asp.net, can anyone recommend any quality online learning services, or indeed advise anything else to learn instead? am open to ideas, and have a little knowledge on simple html. Many thanks
  2. Similar Threads: aspnet learning
    Forum Title Date
    Digital Media Iam learning C# and asp.net. What are the softwares required other than... May 29, 2008
    Digital Media Where are good tutorials for learning to draw Furry Animation or Anthropomorphic art? May 9, 2008
    Digital Media Is learning Ajax is that hard? Mar 27, 2008

3. youngboy1606 Guest

youngboy1606
    http://asp.net

They are the best site for anything asp.net. They have some great tutorials and videos.
  4. Nighthawk Not Active

Nighthawk
    Go onto the official ASP.Net website: http://www.asp.net where you can find video tutorials which you could use for a start.
  5. Peighegyege Not Active

Peighegyege
    He never heard a thing

Working at the post office, I'm used to dealing with a moody public. So when one irate customer stormed my desk, I responded in my calmest voice, "What's the trouble?" "I went out this morning," she began, "and when I came home I found a card saying the mailman tried to deliver a package but no one was home. My husband was in all morning. He never heard a thing!" After apologizing, I got her parcel. "Oh, good," she gushed. "We've been waiting for this for ages." "What is it?" I asked. "My husband's new hearing aid."----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,