Blogging for Dollars, Is It Viable?

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Chat' started by Asad, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Asad,
  2. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Hey Asad! To answer your question, with no further ado, I think that yes, it is ok to blog for money. I mean, if this is the main reason why you have gotten into this journey in the first place, then you should continue working towards accomplishing your goals, namely: making money, having a decent amount of traffic coming down your blog, and so on. It's nothing wrong with trying to earn some bucks on the net, so why not to try it? :D
  3. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Yes mate!

I never said that its not right to blog for money! Everyone does blogging for money and even I do it. But, I'm earning nothing though.

However, I have mentioned a way for earning money via Blogging! Thats it! :)
    Asad,
  4. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    I fully understood what you were talking about, buddy. Never said it's wrong to make money this way ( hell, even I was blogging for money, until some months ago..), but I was rather underlining and emphasizing what you already mentioned ;) To make people understand that you CAN make good bucks through blogging, if this is one of things you enjoy doing the most ( writing, I mean ) ;).