Blogging just a fad ?

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Chat' started by Fuzzer, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    As we all know Blogging and Blogs have become one of the most popular ways of earning a little bit of money on the side and expressing your personal view, many companys have clocked on to this and set up there own blogs and done very well out of it.

Do you think Blogging is here to stay or is it a matter of time before something else takes the internet world by storm ?
  2. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Well, my opinion is that blogging is still a new fashion among internet surfers, so it'll stay here for some time ( probably, before something else more interesting will appear, as you've mentioned ). Just my 2 cents :D
  3. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    2 Cents??? whatever..

I think the era of Blogging is going to end in a few years... We have to turn to some good content old fashion sites of only HTML...
    Asad,
  4. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    My 2 cents = just expressing my thoughts/opinions..in case you didn't knew that, Asad :)
  5. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    In my opinion everything it's just a matter of time, when something better show up it 'eats' the past things, at the moment blogging is the most popular thing for webmaster to earn some bucks, however I see you're now a fan of blogs & wordpress especially ^^
  6. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Actually i wouldnt mind seeing the changes of a big site changing to PHP scripts rather than Html, i bet some of the old encyclopaedias that are still in html would suffer if they converted