Can somone please tell me how to make money online without endless surveys?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by RAWR, Jun 25, 2008.

1. RAWR Not Active

RAWR
    I keep trying to make money but only made $13 last month filliing out 500 surveys, and I paid $25 on all the surveys combined.

I don't wanna sell things on ebay etc..

Is there Any other ways to make money and I KNOW THERE IS.
    RAWR,
  2. RAWR,

I posted at your other question too, but since you asked twice, I hope you don't mind getting the same suggestion twice.

There are many ways to make money online. The real trick is sorting out the legitimate money-makers from all the scams that are out there. You shouldn't have to pay ANYTHING to being earning money online.

There's a terrific list at eHow that gives more than 20 ways to make money online. The list covers everything from writing (articles, blogs), to selling photography, to (believe it or not) getting paid for online jury duty, surveys, and focus groups.

There's even a site for making money listening to music and rating it, and another for playing online games.

Check it out at:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2254361_money-internet.html
    How to make money on the internet, scam-free

The list is updated regularly, so you may want to check it once a week or so.

Good luck!
  3. faa Not Active

faa
    Well, there are many opportunities to earn money online. Yes, you can view ads (about 1 cent/per view :S), you fill out web forms for companies,etc. These are options, that don't require any intelligence and experience. If you want to earn more than $10-20 a month, try to sell digital products, like softwares, eBooks. There are many different ways to promote someone else's eBook (as an affiliate), and you can easily get 50-75% commission for every sale you make:
    You just have to post comments at blogs, forums, write a few articles about the products benefits and submit them into article directories. That's it. If you do this 1 hour every day, you will see results within a week or two. I've tried many money making systems, and this kind of affiliate marketing brought the most cash with a very little work every day.
    faa,