Cancer is Curable --- Visit: www.healcancer.org

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Chat' started by jr_sci, Aug 6, 2009.

1. jr_sci New Member

jr_sci
    I am doing promotion of this life saving website. healcancer.org.

OWM Owner, MasterWeb donated the domain name.

You shall know that cancer can actually be cured. There is no profit motive in this website. Just visit it once. And please pass it to as many cancer patients as you can.

I have developed this website for people suffering from cancer. I don't ask for any profit. I just want you to add a signature of healcancer.org in your posts, emails or wherever you can. Post this link in Twitter, facebook etc etc.

Just make this website popular among cancer patients. This is a new hope for all cancer patients.

Please reply to this thread regularly, so that it can be always active. Thankx. God Bless You.
  2. ~kev~ New Member

~kev~
    I'am wondering if you have ever known someone that has died from cancer? How desperate they become in their last days, grasping at straws as life slips from their body.

Personally I think its wrong for someone without a medical degree, and years of experience of working with cancer patients, to open a website called "healcancer".

Unless I'am wrong? Perhaps you can share with everyone where you received your medical training at? What college or university did you go to? Do you happen to have any published books on the matter? Perhaps some of your papers have been published in the Major medical publications?
  3. jr_sci New Member

jr_sci
    I am neither a Medical student nor I did training. First of all I would like to say, that if you are an Indian, and you know about 'Baba Ramdev', then these words that I have written in my articles are very common. All these are narrated daily in Indian Spiritual Television.

I am just spreading the same message to the world. I guess this is no wrong.