COMPLETE BACKLINKS SERVICE --- Cheapest on Earth

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by jr_sci, Jul 30, 2009.

1. jr_sci New Member

jr_sci
    Dear Members,

I am the member of many webmaster forums and know many of such websites. But I would really recommend you the following Forum Posting, Link Building, SEO and Site Promotion Service. Forum posting service can take your forums from zero position to the top position. Some of our special features are:

:: Forum Posting Service::
    Forum posting service is often referred to as Forum Boosting. We shall provide your forum with a lot of quality forum posts and boost your forum so that you get more active members and more and more traffic to your forum.

:: Directory Submission::
    We have included Directory Submission to our service as we think it is very important for site promotion. We submit to over 2000 Directories. We shall provide you with detailed report. You shall really be amazed to see our cheap rates.

:: Article Directory Submission:: We also offer Article directory submission at the cheapest cost possible. We can submit to over 2000 Article directories and then shall submit you with a detailed report. You must give it a try. We are specialized in article marketing.

:: Blog commenting Service::
    We offer Blog commenting service to PR1-PR7 Blogs. We do it at the cheapest rate possible for us. Blog Commenting service shall help you build a lot of quality one way links to with some high PR blogs.

:: Social Bookmarking Service:: We offer you with 100+ links with social bookmarking websites. Social Bookmarking sites digg etc. are gaining popularity day-by-day.

:: Do-Follow Forum Promotion:: We also provide Forum Promotion with the help of signatures. We shall post in various forums and include a signature of your website in each and every post. This way, you shall get a one way link as well as traffic from those forums. All forums are strictly do-follow forums.

:: Article Commenting Service::
    This is a new type of service we are offering. No other website or content service provider is providing this service. We shall post comments in various articles in different article directories. This is same as that of blog commenting but, here we comment on articles with high SERP.

Q. WHY CHOOSE US?

ANS: Well here is a simple answer. We guarantee quality service at the cheapest price. We have a pool of professionals that we have trained personally. Moreover, we don't hire unprofessional people to work with us.

We are also planning to open a few more SEO service like Blog commenting, Directory submission, Social Bookmarking, Content service, etc. We hope that once you use our service, you come back to us for buying another service package. And we can guarantee that you shall be highly satisfied with our services.

See our Cheap Content Service and SEO Plans @ ForumBoosting.in -- Cheap Content service and SEO.

~ Harshajyoti Das (OWNER)
    ForumBoosting.in
  2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Hey Jr, What kind of rates do you offer the backlink promotion ?

Im looking for some one to sign up to a load of webmaster related forums, make 20 posts ( or however many it takes to get 20 signature links ) on each of the forums.

Ill be wanting 3 links one each signature ( 4 if possible )

Then id like the username and password which you signed up to all the forums with so i can continue to use them in the future if i need to.

What kind of price would you do per forum you sign up to ?
  3. jr_sci New Member

jr_sci
    Hey Riverwire, I just sent you a PM in TriPhp about your query.