By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Get Paid to (GPT) websites

I

isuit21

Get Paid to (GPT) websites pay users money to complete various types of offers and surveys. Mostly these websites are only used to gain some quick money and some of them only accept people within the USA. I only have used it once and gained about $0.45 within 30 minutes, which is hardly anything. Do you use them?

S

Shole

Nope never made any money with it you need refferals and a lot of them and to really earn the reffs need to be active XD

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
Get Paid to (GPT) websites pay users money to complete various types of offers and surveys. Mostly these websites are only used to gain some quick money and some of them only accept people within the USA. I only have used it once and gained about $0.45 within 30 minutes, which is hardly anything. Do you use them?
I dont have the patience to be honest, 30 minutes work for $0.45 is ridiculous.

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
I don't use them and I have never used them, I earn more money much faster so I would rather not waste my time on those.

tweety23

tweety23

I'm actually using a few GPT sites at the moment. Although I'm not making an abundance of cash off of it right now, the money does add up collectively. Some of these sites can be a waste of time though, but you just got to find the right ones for you.

jpvonline

jpvonline

I used to use these and made my money passively with referrals. Then I moved on to owning one and made $1-$2k revenue a week!
Then I closed down and settled onto other business ventures but wish to go back.

No on topic
You can earn more than a measly $0.45 every 30mins. I've seen some people earn $10-$35 an hour!
It's all about how fast you are and if you know what your doing :)

tweety23

tweety23

I used to use these and made my money passively with referrals. Then I moved on to owning one and made $1-$2k revenue a week!
Then I closed down and settled onto other business ventures but wish to go back.

No on topic
You can earn more than a measly $0.45 every 30mins. I've seen some people earn $10-$35 an hour!
It's all about how fast you are and if you know what your doing :)

Wow, that's pretty cool that you owned a GPT site in the past. What was the name of it if you don't mind me asking.

jpvonline

jpvonline

Wow, that's pretty cool that you owned a GPT site in the past. What was the name of it if you don't mind me asking.
EarnItFast.com
It is still active today, though a new owner. Since its been passed on traffic has slowed down by a lot.

deansaliba

deansaliba

I did this for a couple of years and found it to be rather good (it paid for a very nice holiday one year) but I started t obecome bored of spending hours filling in the same details over and over again and moved onto freelance writing and sponsored posts just before a lot of the big sites started to fall apart.

I believe there are still a few decent sites about but I'm not sure if the same kind of money can be generated.

jpvonline

jpvonline

I did this for a couple of years and found it to be rather good (it paid for a very nice holiday one year) but I started t obecome bored of spending hours filling in the same details over and over again and moved onto freelance writing and sponsored posts just before a lot of the big sites started to fall apart.

I believe there are still a few decent sites about but I'm not sure if the same kind of money can be generated.
Same here. I was on for about 1, 2 or maybe even 3 years. Then I moved on to owning websites and comparing the money, I regret not doing any more research earlier!

win2win

win2win

You do really need referrals to get the best out of these programs, but you can earn good money on them. I done a test on one last year with the wife and we earned $300 in the first month, not an amount to be sniffed at, but the test was to see if we could recommend it to the Filipino's on one of our forums, and $300 is way more than a months wage for some of them.

M

moneyman

I have tried several get paid to websites. However, it is hard to make decent money with them without massive amounts of referrals. However, some get paid to sites have daily surveys but I find it boring to complete those 15 minute surveys for a 1$. I have been a member of Microworkers for a couple of years now and in my opinion it is good website since they have hundreds of tasks and they are easy and fast to complete.

unbel

unbel

They're not worth your time. There are many other ways to make money that are a lot more time efficient. With decent knowledge of SEO, making money is a lot easier than filling out surveys. PTCs and GPTs are not the best ways of making money but they are a good place to start. Don't rely on them forever.

roadies

roadies

As a user... your mileage WILL vary. It really depends on how you use the systems. If you focus on doing the work yourself, your account balance will barely take a tick upwards. Earning a few pennies a day is a great way to fool your mind into thinking you are being productive.

However, if you create a system where you continually funnel new leads into your GPT referral link, you have a great chance of having some solid success. I know some users who are stay-at-home moms/dads who are generating a very nice supplemental income from GPT sites. And good for them, they figured out the system!

A better chance of making money is a GPT advertiser. I've used a few paid-signup campaigns to get users to sign-up to my list or to other referral links. It has worked very well.

And of course, the best way of making money with GPT is to own a site yourself. If you are an admin, you actively promote your site and your users, you'll make a very decent living. It's very possible to make a full time living with a GPT site.

I was never a GPT owner, but I did own a traffic exchange for a while several years ago, and there was a crossover between the two types of sites.

A

ali-jd5

I've used them a bit, but never got comfortable with the referral system, so never used the sites to their fullest. I still use mturk occasionally. You can definitely earn more than $0.45/half hour, but it does get very tedious. It's nice for a quick buck, but I find it really hard to do long term.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: