does anyone know how to make money?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Marie, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Marie Guest

Marie
    I'm only 13 so i can't get a jod. =( I could sell crafts but i don't kow any i could make or sell. Also u could tell me good ideas for posting baby-sitting and dog walking sighns.
    PLEASE HELP!!! What i'm making money for is $600 =(
  2. Matthew C Not Active

Matthew C
    you could take out rash or maybe a car wash.
  3. HilPoof Not Active

HilPoof
    If you want to advertise baby sitting or dog walking services to your neighborhood, try posting signs at well-visited places, like the grocery store or a local restaurant. Many public places have a community bulletin board, where you can post fliers and advertisements.

However, $600 is a LOT of money. It will probably take a while to save that much money doing things like baby sitting. Let's say you earn $20 each time you baby sit....you would have to baby-sit thirty times in order to get your $600, and I doubt that you're going to be able to do it more than three times per week. You're looking at about three to six months to get the money saved up.

It's good that you're already developing a work ethic. Just try and be patient; don't get discouraged if you can't get any "regular customers" for your services. Keep trying, and you'll reach your goal. Good luck!
  4. castockc Not Active

castockc
    ´╝╣es . I agree with you .
    May you good luck Marie !