doesn't it seem much more interesting reading answers to your threads?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by hitman, Jul 16, 2008.

1. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    Is it just me , or do you always like reading your replies to your own threads first before you read the other posts on the forum?
  2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    it does, i know i always do it. I think its because people will be talking directly to you and you feel you have to reply in order to complete the thread. Well thats what i think lol
  3. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yeah, i suppose - also i guess its that the thread you wrote you wrote on something that intrests you, or maybe its just a question thats been in your head, like this one ^^
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    lol yeah thats what i was meant to say but it didnt come out right lol just found my self rambling :biggrin:
  5. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    ive just realised something else too, this thread itself doesnt have much to write about, just a few sentences on yes or no lol, i think this thread is almost dead
  6. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    The same feelings here, and specially when I have interests in posting the thread, if I don't help members in my threads it would sound like the thread is a copy and paste.. and I really don't want members think like that about me, so I have to reply to my threads as first things to do before others!
  7. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    o yeah, another thing, i like posting freebies, thats good getting nice comments :D

and for some reason, i always type my s's and o's wrong when i type them together, i always type psots instead of posts
  8. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    That never happened to me, and I like to post wherever in the forum, but don't create much threads..
  9. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    I read all the posts which are posted on my own threads and I also try to read some of the posts above me, if I am willing to reply some others thread.
    Asad,
  10. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    often, if ive missed a thread for a bit, im too lazy to read all the psots, i just read the ops normally
  11. subxpert Qdoos Contributor

subxpert
    It really make me feel happy to see others replying to my thread. That means your topic caught their attention. Personally, I like posting interesting topics.
  12. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    i wish i made one of them 100 page threads on dp :D would be nice for you sig