Domain transferring?!?!?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by kay, Apr 2, 2008.

1. kay Guest

kay
    if i transfer my domain onto another site is it FREE and cancel out the place im hosted from

I bought a domain from 1&1 plus includes hosting, does it clear out both my hosting and domain from 1&1..... or do i have to pay 1&1 money to do that >.< im sooo confused.

OR

should i just cancel my hosting/domain when the term is over and then register it again(is that possible?)

Sorry, i tried my best to explain.... hope you can help me with this :)
    **********then register it again onto another hosting site(is that possible?)
    Which was is cheapest or usually requires more money to do.
    yeah i don't have anything on my site im just redirecting it now, so i forgot to say that T^T''

http://askrosdestiny.com/
    kay,
  2. Similar Threads: Domain transferring
    Forum Title Date
    Domain Discussions New Godaddy Coupon - Get A .Com Domain For $0.99 Feb 16, 2009
    Domain Discussions List of free domains ext. Nov 24, 2008
    Domain Discussions Domain Names For $1.99 At Godaddy now! Oct 27, 2008
    Domain Discussions I locked more domains to secure my forum :) Sep 28, 2008
    Domain Discussions what is the difference between go daddy and yahoo domains? Sep 10, 2008
    Domain Discussions Whats the deal with yahoo domains for $1.99 me and my wife each bought one and it... Sep 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions how to start domain registration and web hosting business? Sep 8, 2008
    Domain Discussions I purchased a domain name through Godaddy will it show up in google searches? Aug 15, 2008
    Domain Discussions Is there any free Domain or host reselling Panel? Jul 28, 2008
    Domain Discussions Can you recommend an online company that provides domain registration, web... Jul 23, 2008