DP Writers a bag of shit !

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Chat' started by MoneyMan, Jun 30, 2008.

1. MoneyMan Not Active

MoneyMan
    Has anyone had any good experiences with freelance writers at DP ? if you have can you put there user name and niche they wrote here please Grrrrr:shocked:
  2. Crank Not Active

Crank
    Sorry total newbie in this area what's DP ?
  3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    I had found a couple to be honest but 2 of them left DP ( cant get hold of them anymore ) and the other i cant remember there names, i found a guy which does some great press releases ( which reminds me i have to pay him )
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    DP Stands for Digital Point, i take it you know what that is? :idea:
  5. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually DP is full now of newbies in this area.. Just wrote 1 article, they call themselves a freelancers, and when you buy their service you see that they even don't have a straight english.
    I'm not talking about all DP members, but almost of them.
  6. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    i dont know if you think they are good, but i do, im not self promoting lol, but have a look at the newest reviews except the blogshoster one - if you like them ill give you the name - i paid $10 for them
  7. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well as I said.. Not all DP members, but the most of them are newbies in this area.. The problem that they don't have native english.
  8. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    a forum poster did my head in... i asked if he spoke good english, he seemed like he did but didnt talk much, then his posts were confusing trash!
  9. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I'm always thinking that DP writers are liars, they seem that they have that experience in writing and in english, and when they start writing they are like saying some things a newbie could know them without thinking.
  10. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    i think thoiugh you can also get some good bargains, for some reason people are willing to work very cheap at dp
  11. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Hmm..never had an experience with any DP writers till now, but I do believe that there both good people and bad people on that forum, as anywhere else. Most of them know what they're doing, saying, etc, whilst others don't. This is why you should probably hire only those who are [highly] recommended. My 2 cents..:)
  12. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually you have to try them to know their writing level.. 50% you will hire a bad writer and 50% you will hire a good writer.. Some people go to the iTrader who has the most is the great writer and that's completely wrong.
  13. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    itrader doesnt mean a lot.If you hired the writer, he did your review etc fast, but you werent that keen, you would just leave good itrader and not use them again
  14. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Yes that what I meant.. But some people do exist who look at the itraders at first.. iTraders are only for the honesty and there isn't "I got scammed" in writing articles as you pay after you are satisfed.. And sometimes the itraders doesn't mean that you won't get scammed!