Easy Money - No signups, investments, or anything

Discussion in 'Jobs for everyone.' started by Stanky, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Stanky Not Active

Stanky
    Here's the deal. I made a us paypal thinking I could, ofcourse send money. So I collected $25.62 in total. Now I want to spend it on something (an $18 something) but I need to verify my paypal! Unfortunately I'm 15yrs old and don't have a bank account, or a cc. So I need somebody trusted here to log-on to the account (you can change pw or whatever so I don't log on if you feel unsafe). I'll give you details on how to buy the $18 item for me after the account is verified. Then you keep the extra $7.62 and cashout or send to your other account or whatever you shall do.
    Or I'd like to buy a $7 vcc if it comes with instructions (I'm new to this).

Help me out please :D
  2. TVDinner Not Active

TVDinner
    THIS 100 % SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM. DO NOT DO THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. There are scams EXACTLY like this reported about every single day.

Just my 2 cents.
  3. Stanky Not Active

Stanky
    Ok sorry
    I guess somebody can close this but I really am not a scammer :(
    I'll stick to buying the vcc so I can buy this :\
  4. TVDinner Not Active

TVDinner
    np - but you should never ever ever request anyone do anything in your paypal account and no one should ever give out their info or help others. just a bad thing waiting to happen. you can lose everything very quickly.
    Stanky likes this.
  5. Stanky Not Active

Stanky
    Thanks for the tip
    As I said I'm new to all this, lols.
    Do you think I should just buy a vcc then? Any recommendations on how to find one for $7 or cheaper?
  6. zzuper-dude Not Active

zzuper-dude
    Try googling...
  7. istyle Not Active

istyle
    The BEst Solution!

hey Stanky,
    Firstly, if paypal comes to know that you're below 18 years, then they will cancel your account and will ask you to either refund the money from where ever you got it or wait for 180 days to transfer the money to your house via check.
    Also, in usa, you will need all 3 bank+ credit card+ address proof to verify you a/c but if u would have registered an india paypal a/c then only purchase of vcc would have solved your problem.
    I would like to know whats your present transfer limit? if its enough to transfer you whole balance to some other a/c, then ask your dad to make his paypal a/c, verify it and send money into your dad's a/c, this will solve two purposes, first your dad will be happy to get the money and also you wont need to worry about your unverified paypal a/c, but if it(your paypal a/c) has become limited and you cant transfer funds from paypal to paypal anymore, then update you a/c info such as your name etc in your dads name, the paypal team will help you do this updation then ask your dad to get it verified, simple, now you own your paypal a/c and there wont be any unverified paypal a/c problem.

Hope this much helps!
    Fuzzer likes this.