Even Google made some flops!

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by masterweb, Aug 3, 2008.

1. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    As webmaster and network manager i made on past some errors and flops with sites that never worked...well i'm happy due also Google in past made some errors...

Here you have some of them:

Google Catalog: Are you interested to know the latest prices for devices based on flsh memory?, if you try "Google Catalog" (Google Catalogs) you will find the last quotations of... 2001!!! from the MicroWarehouse where Trek ThumbDrive Pro of 256 Mb costs 595 USD!.

Google Video Player: Some time ago Google thought we (internauts) were in need for another extra app to watch our videos, that's "Google Video Player (Google Video). The flop?, well Internet is full of online and user friendly players so why download a new one more limited than the most commoly used?, also some content available at this player wasn't free...so it never worked as supposed.

Google Voice Search: Here you have the reason why it never was popular between us: You go to to the site dedicated to Google Voice Search, then calling to a number showed on the screen spelling the keywords to search and going back to your browser you see results from your vocal search... that's how we can complicate a really easy idea...

Some other flops are comming soon!.-

2. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    And you are waiting for them! Right? :D
    Asad,
  3. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    I know at least another 10 flops made in past but i'll post them later... and of course i'm always happy when i see a team as them are wrong due it means i'm not so stupid after all... ehhhh?

4. Mr.Bill Qdoos Contributor

Mr.Bill
    Can't believe this didnt work out as its seems these days everyone wants things faster but always seem to take the long approach to a simple task :)

Really seems like a corny concept