ExplicitSense - Much Better

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing / Revenue' started by nmnmghl, Jul 7, 2008.

1. nmnmghl Not Active

nmnmghl
    Have you noticed how ad services such as Adsense don't allow adult websites to advertise with them? Adult websites make more money that any other niche online. However, they are all just making money from membership payments. Why not make money from ads too?

URL REMOVED is a free ad service just like Adsense that is offering its services specifically to adult websites.
    You get payout on 1st AND 15th of every month through Paypal or cheque, $50 is the minimum payout.

Register right now.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2008
  2. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Hmmmm.. A Good one. Now, I think there will be an increase in the number of adult sites... too bad :(

However, I like how you are paying, 50$ and 2 times in a month via PayPal and cheque...

Now, I am just impressed with this and want to build an adult site... lol...

But, I am toooooo young and I hate the adult stuff!!!(never saw it intensionally)
    Asad,
  3. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well good opportunity for adult website webmasters.. As Adsense and much other PPC program doesn't support them, this one does.. They may be successed..

But hope they will make good earnings there, as Bidadvertiser < hard to earn there!
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Post edited and link removed, you can post your adverts when you have put something into the forum and earned your self a proper signature :)
  5. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    its the biggest niche.... soo thats what excuse they all use :p