Free graphic design help

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by admin_old, Feb 24, 2008.

1. admin_old Not Active

admin_old
    Hello sometimes i get bored and got nothing to do, thats when i try to help people who need some minor graphic design work to get done, i do it for them.

for example if you need a logo/banner/ anything web related, just post it here and i will do my best to help you out.
  2. Similar Threads: Free graphic
    Forum Title Date
    Digital Media Where can i get free ajax controll toolkit to built asp.net application ? May 10, 2008
    Digital Media free image hosting Feb 27, 2008

3. Deviatore Guest

Deviatore
    ok i made a logo for my website with the help of some tutorials...
    can u please make it better? It looks little dull one.
  4. sirusdesign Not Active

sirusdesign
    Graphics Design

Graphical designing entertainment otherwise you play some computer games these are the good entertainment for you and its reduce your boring time and improve your creativity idea also. Check it this below link sites having more information about both.

Thanks..
  5. fghi330 New Member

fghi330
    About A. Lange

A. Lange & Sohne brand was born in 1845, when Adolph Lange settled in Glashutte in the Ore Mountains. He helped in establishing a tradition in Saxon precision watch making, too often obscured by the Swiss. Watch aficionados "rediscovered" Lange & Sohne only with the internet buzz about the release of the Datograph in 1996. Now the company continues to build a fervent following among watch purists, even though "the passion with which Lange`s master watchmakers hand-finish even the seemingly slightest detail obviously limits the factory`s output." And we are glad to present A. Lange & Sohne replica watch for you! Let us prove you that these A. Lange & Sohne replica watches are almost similar to the original ones.A. Lange & Sohne watches for sale
  6. fghi330 New Member

fghi330
    About Tag Heuer Replica watches (Wholesale)

In1860, Edouard Heuer founded a Swiss watch company which tried to combine technical innovation, precision and endurance. The company still specializes in sport watches and sports timing instruments. TAG Heuer has been the official timer for many sporting events including: the Olympic Games, the FIA Formula 1 World Championship Auto Racing (since 1969) and the FIS Ski World Cup. Tag Heuer is associated with the Formula One Grand Prix and the golf legend Tiger Woods. With Tag Heuer replica watches you will be really successful! We`ll be grateful if you let us prove: the fake of Tag Heuer watch is the same pleasure to use every day as original one. Tag Heuer Watches Wholesale