freebies online!!!!?

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Jess W, May 22, 2008.

1. Jess W Guest

Jess W
    my friend told me to have a look on the internet for freebies but i am not sure what websites to look at

does anyone know of any decent websites to look at?
  2. nopq232 Im banned! :(

nopq232
    wow gold

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has been left with a big headache over the government's plans to ratify a key European Union reform treaty following its rejection by Irish voters in a referendum.Opponents demanding a popular vote on the Lisbon Treaty here said that Ireland's "no" vote on the document meant Brown should now guild wars gold relent and call a referendum.Labour promised a referendum on the EU constitution in its 2005 general election manifesto, but the constitution was later rejected by French and Dutch voters.Brown argues that a vote is now unnecessary as the Lisbon wow gold Treaty, designed to streamline EU institutions after recent eastwards expansion, has no major implications for British sovereignty.
  3. UberIon Guest

UberIon
    Check my blog out it has lots of info on how to get free stuff. like ipods iphones xbox's and more. Just click the link on my signature. Hope its helpful. :)

Whats the deal with all these weird post here? they have nothing to do with the topic you posted?