Godaddy.com...Is it trustable? Has anyone used it before?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by adrienne714msu, Mar 11, 2008.

1. I am wanting to create a website for a small business. I have looked at godaddy.com but thier prices seem to REALLY low compared to other sites. Are there hidden costs or catches to godaddy? If anyone has used this website and knows the truth please let me know! Thanks!
  2. Duo Maxwell Guest

Duo Maxwell
    Check out ripoffreport.com, other than that I have been with them for 6 months on my own domain name and site, no problems with the FTP or anything, I have not used thier tech support though. Hope that helps.
  3. candi-o Guest

candi-o
    Yep I have used it, built a web site for rimsnrocks.com, they have sence wnet with a different developer, so its under construction now, anyway, I found it a bit vuege to use.

It has lots of bells and wistles but you have to use there FTP to uplaod your files, and it has many limitations so using your own might be better.

Trying to find your way around the interface is kinda like walking in the dark, you know your suroundings but you just cant see them.

But still the web site worked fine, Yahoo, Google and ask.com bots were able to pick it up and read the meta tags just exactly how I wrote them, and present them on there search just perfectly.

I also would not purchase there most expensive hosting service, there are just bells and whistles you will never use.