Godaddy hosting account Help!?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by dafr3ak, Mar 13, 2008.

1. dafr3ak Guest

dafr3ak
    Ok so before i had a godaddy domain www.dafr3akonline.info and yea it ended up going good because they gave me free website tonight and i was able to learn how to use it so easy. Now i purchases a Hosting accoung and got a domain name for 1.99 but i have no idea on how to set up the website im so confused!!! i dont have any experience i tought it would be like the one i had before which is still on but i dont know how to set up this new one if you have experience please help i need to learn how to start running it you know get a home page here is the link of my new page. oh and by the way i got the Economy Plan.

www.dafr3ak.com
  2. Similar Threads: Godaddy hosting
    Forum Title Date
    Domain Discussions What are the pros and cons of hosting websites with GoDaddy versus Dreamhost? Jul 19, 2008
    Domain Discussions Godaddy Hosting account problem involving FTP? Jun 2, 2008
    Domain Discussions Godaddy free Hosting: Pending setup? May 11, 2008
    Domain Discussions Will godaddy remove my site files/data one the hosting period expires? May 10, 2008
    Domain Discussions oscommerce on godaddy window hosting? May 6, 2008
    Domain Discussions Just bought a godaddy domain name and hosting with ixwebhosting.com? Apr 20, 2008
    Domain Discussions Hosting and Domain Transfers on GoDaddy.com? Apr 10, 2008
    Domain Discussions Anybody installed Joomla! on GoDaddy hosting? I need a very basic install - can't... Apr 2, 2008
    Domain Discussions GoDaddy Hosting, Linux vs. Windows? Mar 26, 2008
    Domain Discussions GoDaddy Email Form help for FLASH website (Windows Hosting)? Mar 22, 2008