Google Adsense hard to earn.

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing / Revenue' started by sujith.it, Jul 13, 2008.

1. sujith.it Not Active

sujith.it
    Earning money from Google Adsense is not that easy. Its hard to earn. You need lot of traffic and that amount paid for click is low. I dont know about you guys but Its better me to allocate my time for some other job.
  2. Similar Threads: Google Adsense
    Forum Title Date
    Internet Marketing / Revenue $1500 A Month Google Adsense Method I Found Aug 27, 2009
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Google Lauches Adsense for Games Oct 8, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Google trying adsense fonts Jun 19, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue GWord - Google Ads, Google AdWords, Advertising your business on Google Mar 9, 2009
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Which is better Google adored or Yahoo search marketing? Feb 24, 2009
    Internet Marketing / Revenue My Google ads are tripping out! Aug 13, 2007
    Internet Marketing / Revenue My Adsense Earnings today :) Aug 30, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Adsense Manager now open to everyone Aug 26, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Adsense revenue up ? Aug 18, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Adsense now doing ad's for RSS feeds Aug 17, 2008

3. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Okay! Now, you say its hard. The first thing you need to earn with AdSense is Traffic. Traffic is the life of our Website. Well.. you can get it via Search Engine and all if you work really really hard in promoting your website.

Now, the second thing is, Price per click. Google AdSense is the program which pays you the highest price per click. No other pays you that much. According to my average, I get about 30 cents per click, which is a good one.

Bidvertiser has the second closest to that and it pays you about 3 Cents per click!
    Asad,
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    I agree adsense is hard and only really works in some niche's, i have a site with really nice traffic stats, good ad placement and it does rubbish with adsense, but im think you need something like 30,000 visitors a day to really get the rewards that adsense can bring
  5. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually yes Adsense is hard to earn from, but there is other PPC programs are harder to earn compared by Adsense, in fact I find Adsense is the easy PPC program to earn from!
    But to earn from it you need a high traffic, and clickers aswell.. Which means you need some tips and strategies to let readers click ads. ( sorry for auto promoting, but you can find some in my blog aswell)
  6. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    i think people look at it the wrong way.Overtime , your traffic will grow,as a result your adsencse will grow, for msot of us, its not gonna make us rich in a month
  7. Tom@S Not Active

Tom@S
    in this time i have over $90 and after payout i will delete adsense code. I will sell links in one of my forum and this is god business and on domainer i will sell banners and realy advertise primary targeting. I hope i will find company that will advertise on my board. :)
  8. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I think there is no problem from keeping Google ads and selling links it doesn't break their rules or something, unless you want to make the adsense spots as banners and sell them!
  9. Tom@S Not Active

Tom@S
    corect, but i think in serious board cant be ppc ads. In slovak net it is normal to see adsense on avery site and people hate it now. I have daily amount about dolar + but whit selling links on one board i earn much more, so i dont need it now, but for start it is good.
    Domainer.sk ia about domaninig and domain is very lucrative words but in result in my acount it doesnt looks like that, i have comon price about 20-30 cent for click like on others sites.
  10. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well to feel the earnings in Google you need to have a great traffic, if you don't then Adsense will be a waste of your time, better leave it till you got that traffic so you get clickers..
    About selling links it does depend on your PR, I think you still have PR0 which doesn't qualify you to sell signatures to earn that profit from them!
  11. Monsoons Not Active

Monsoons
    You definitely need visitors in order to earn money from any ad network. You can't just put up the code and expect to make millions with little traffic :)
  12. Ramage Not Active

Ramage
    And it's not just any old traffic. Traffic from search engines would click a lot more than ones from StumbleUpon ;)
  13. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Depends on the visitor's interests, however he comes from any social bookmarking site and he saw something interesting to him in your ads he would click on it, same with the search engines!
  14. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    I use Digg and not a single Guy coming from Digg clicked my ads. However, I don't use any social bookmarking site for my forums, but, I have vote system and its just like Digg! The more Votes a thread gets, the more the revenue sharing percentage is given to the thread owner and repliers!
    Asad,
  15. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually he gave an example of Strumbleupon, he meant social bookmarks & other parties in general!
    The forums has the bookmark system included, no need to install it ( vBulletin aswell) you can see them in Qdoos too, under this reply
  16. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Yeah! I see that. But, I use PHPBB3... So... I am not so well versed with vB!!! Catching up now, though!
    Asad,
  17. subxpert Qdoos Contributor

subxpert
    I know that Google adsense is not a get rich quick form of business. It will take time, effort, study and hardwork. Bu I believe that Google Adsense is one way of leveraging yourself. In that way, you can do other things if your system is already stable.