Has Anyone succeeded with Click Bank ?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing / Revenue' started by MoneyMan, Jul 5, 2008.

1. MoneyMan Not Active

MoneyMan
    About a year ago i was doing not bad with the rich jerk sales etc , i havent used clickbank for awhile as i when offline for 6 months, has anyone made some good cash off of clickbank ?
  2. Similar Threads: Anyone succeeded
    Forum Title Date
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Has anyone tried Youtube marketing ? Sep 5, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Anyone a bit more familiar with EyeEarn affiliate program than me? Aug 10, 2008
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Anyone tried YPN ? Jul 1, 2008

3. Querblogger New Member

Querblogger
    From what I hear on other forums and websites, there is still money to make from Clickbank. I personally make only some small bucks from them (around 30 a month), but I think with some more work involved I could easily earn more.
  4. elegion Not Active

elegion
    A combination of Click Bank and Ebay affiliate sales is one way , I started with BANS or Build a Niche Store, $2,000.00 a month. However, you can make close to 8,000 a month as a merchant on Click Bank with just two ebook stores.
  5. Gotovski Not Active

Gotovski
    To be honest i have tried to earn with click bank and my 1'st month i made around 2 sales of $99 each but unfortunallity both of them got refunded ... :( so i drop clickbank very quick
  6. anilimb Not Active

anilimb
    I have been working as an affiliate on Clickbank for the last 4 months and In this short period of time, I have been able to make some good money