how can a kid of 14 years old make enough money to buy a car thats 6 grand?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Ryan, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Ryan Guest

Ryan
    im buying this project car the guy said he wants six grand but i brought him down to 3 and i still want 3 to go into the car so do you have any idea how to make this money?
    Ryan,
  2. Daniel Not Active

Daniel
    sell drugs
  3. Tom tom Guest

Tom tom
    better save ur b-day money, do lotta chores, do little things to get paid for like lawn-mowing or shoveling snow in winter

good luck
  4. Nicole D Not Active

Nicole D
    I find this almost impossible but if you work really hard and have a lot of time/ spare time that you can use maybe you'll earn the money. These are some ways to earn your money;

1. Mow lawns
    2. Baby- sit
    3. Clean yards
    4. Wash cars
    5. Tutor younger kids

And if you dont want to leave the house ask your parents if there is any work you can do
    For example, making dinner, setting the table, washing the dishes.

And what i think is the best way to make money... look around your house for old junk. Either make a garage sale or sell it on the internet.

And yes this seems almost immpossible to make so much money but if you do more than one job at a time and have enough time to make that much money then if might work out.
    Good luck!
  5. Anonymous Guest

Anonymous
    This might not help, but if you mow lawns, and do yardwork.

Or even do house work for people

eventually you'll probably get about 90 dollars a week

if you had a good run going.
  6. Ell Not Active

Ell
    You can't.
    Ell,
  7. Abby Guest

Abby
    well as soon as you turn 15, you can go work at grocery stores bagging items... but you won't make that much for awhile... if you have a lawnmower, ask around if people need their grass cut on the weekends... my brother started his own mowing business at 14, and now he is 16 and just bought a truck, a trailer for all of his equiptment and everything.... he has more money than me and im almost 20... good luck sweets :)
    Abby,
  8. dream Not Active

dream
    if you can prove to your parents that you are responsible they might help you out....but u will have to pay them back and you can do these to get the $$....babysitting, mow lawns, paper route, trash removal, cleaning up around the house or other's people's house. if u know any family members that own a buisness they might let you work. most places wont hire a 14 yr old.
  9. philliesfan25 Not Active

philliesfan25
    you could get a job or make a compromise with your parents say to them "Since i bought the car for 3000 do you think you could give me 3000 to fix up the car?" It works with my parents every time i buy something and my sister bought a car and my parents pay insurance on it. Give it a try. Good Luck. PS I'm fourteen to so i know what i'm talkin bout
  10. ask ur parents
  11. Mike Guest

Mike
    Yeah here are some tips. Look around your room/house. Anything you don't use anymore..sell it on eBay. I did that and I've made over a thousand on doing that. Also, do some odd-jobs. Mow people's lawns, babysit, wash cars. All of that will add up. Also, see if you can get a job. I was able to get a job at Dunkin' Donuts when I was in 8th grade.
    Mike,
  12. sweet_tangerine789 Not Active

sweet_tangerine789
    Six flags hires at 14.....but 2 years ago I only made about a thousand for the summer. You can get side jobs like baby sitting, dog walking, and a paper route. Good luck earning the money and getting a job!
  13. Bmore7924 Not Active

Bmore7924
    Earn $300 a week for 20 weeks.
    Buy a crap car to get a job to earn $6000
  14. PLM Not Active

PLM
    start your own internet marketing business.

This is being done more and more by young teens all the time.
    if you need this money right away then this is not going to help you at all, because IM requires work and time to be successful.

While you can probably earn enough to buy this car in a few months the reality is that doesn't happen typically. It takes more or less about 4 months on average to be successful with IM and start earning $300-$1000 a day which is considered the low end for most affiliate marketers.

I'm assuming you don't have this kind of time to invest into learning IM or creating your own IM business. You need this money like now don't you?

http://wa-university.blogspot.com/
    PLM,