How can I be an illustrator for magazine?

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by needahelper, Jun 16, 2008.

1. needahelper Not Active

needahelper
    I think I am good at illustration (hand drawing) and curious about being a illustrator for female magazine. How can I start this career?
  2. otvali_m8 Not Active

otvali_m8
    There are a lot of ways (most I don't know a lot about) but ones I would know are:

1. Submitting your work to magazines that ask for it (preferably art magazines of course).

2. Anime or Comic conventions

3. or Schools of Art or schools that teach art as a curriculum.

Good luck on starting your career in art! ^_^
  3. Success4uTeam Not Active

Success4uTeam
    You have to network. Call agencies or the magazines' phone number and how they hire illustrators. Contact people that are illustrators and ask how they got in the business. Make sure you have a porfolio that you can show people. 2 porfolios actually, one that includes physical pictures or paintings, and the other on a cd-rom or data form so you can email your images. Also, Deviantart.com would be a great place to publish your art and network.
  4. andysmith22 Not Active

andysmith22
    thanks for the post!

helloreplica.com provides a wide array of Replica Watches and professional customer sevrice, our goal is to make every customer 100% satsfied. We are more than ready to show our unique prowess and fortes to gain our footing. And we also provide fast delivery service, we guarantee our listing price is lower than other competitor. welcome to oursite Replica Rolex Watches Rolex Watches Swiss Watches Breitling Watches
  5. replicabag

Don't be fooled by cheap falling apart Designer replicas made with the wrong materials with the incorrect size. We have just what you are looking for without having to spend thousands for an original Louis Vuitton replica bag which will look exactly as our replica handbags.
  6. ghij474 New Member

ghij474
    Knock Off prada handbags

Knock Off Prada Handbags At Saks - Shop Spring 2009 Latest Collections!For the woman who needs the newest styles in Replica handbags.Save up to 80% on Authentic Prada Handbags, wallets and much more!Shop the Spring Collections forPrada Handbags at cocobags.com.