how can i make money fast? need to move out?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Lisa B, May 13, 2008.

1. Lisa B Guest

Lisa B
    Im 18, no job due t circumstances and i live with my nan but i crave my own space. please help lol
    yea i do have alot of GCSE's, my IT Betec first (distinction) N lots of other qualifiations including my nursery nurse NVQ 3
  2. Slacker Guest

Slacker
    You can come live at my house if you Over 18 Lol Ill make you work and cut grass and watch my kids. And I will pay you with food and a small shelter iin my back yard :) Emai me LOL Jk
  3. dont spend anymore
  4. knowledge Guest

knowledge
    I have been doing online surveys for around a year now & in searching for a decent guide, I have FINALLY found one that offers a detailed look into legit free paid online surveys here:

http://guide-online-surveys.com/

I believe this website will help you in your endeavors. The video tutorials can help ease the process of entering into paid survey sites. They also have proof of payment pictures to show that these sites are not scams.

*the key is not to just sign up for one site and expect loads of riches, but to sign up for a few and have the smaller checks add up*

*if you ever have to pull out a credit card, its not worth it*
  5. dlg87020 Guest

dlg87020
    Try a temp agency. Its a great way to get quick real world experiance and fast money!
  6. rayleeshell Guest

rayleeshell
    waitress/bartending... anything with tips is probably the only way for you since you're young with little or no work experience and little or no college under your belt. good luck - i remember how it feels to want to get out on your own....