how can i make money?? im just 13 years old...and my family is not rich to let me...

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Mamemimomu, May 23, 2008.

1. Mamemimomu Not Active

Mamemimomu
    ...sell lemonade, cookies and o please help me!

2. Kristen L Not Active

Kristen L
    Baby sitting, lawn work (like cutting the grass, raking leaves, pulling weeds from gardens), dog walking, weekend car washes...
  3. tha guy Not Active

tha guy
    (Rumor I thnk)Once you reach 15 you could work at mcdoalds.i know that place is retarded and stupid but I heard you make $500 a month.
  4. O My G Not Active

O My G
    well when u r 14 u can start a job at publix as a bagger or cashier, or what i do- babysit, put a business out there to babysit, maybe with ur friends, make a babysitters club! I dont do that but if it works for u ad ur friends that is really fun, and it is about 50 bucks each baby or child! hope it works out 4 u!
  5. Alicialee05 Not Active

Alicialee05
    What about babysitting? A lot of places offer courses for babysitting free of charge (check local hospitals/health care centers) you would learn basic things as well as CPR.
  6. laughlovesmile Not Active

laughlovesmile
    the question is how can i make money?
    -you cant!
    ur 13, u dont need money!
  7. What about babysitting? A lot of places offer courses for babysitting free of charge (check local hospitals/health care centers) you would learn basic things as well as CPR.