How can I make some money to pay for school clothes(i'm 15)?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Janelle Alexandria, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Janelle Alexandria Not Active

Janelle Alexandria
    I'm 15 , ill be 16 in december, my family is really tight on money at the moment, but in a few months we expecting some big money! BIG(lawsuit)! but for now, I need at least $200 dollars, and i dont want a job at the moment.(dont have the time, taking care of my family) how can i make some money in a month?
  2. Jess Guest

Jess
    Babysitting?
    Jess,
  3. PTWarrior66 Not Active

PTWarrior66
    Lemonaid stand!

Or borrow a gun..
  4. Anna Guest

Anna
    I know it's cliche, but ask neighbors if they have any jobs that they need done. You can also go through your closet and find things that you don't want or need anymore and sell them to a thrift store. If you're the artsy type make some crafts or jewelry and give them to a local shop owner to sell for you. Garage sales are nice too but pretty unpredictable in the amount of money that you'll make. There isn't an easy way to make money without a job, but if it's really important to you do what ever you can do. Good Luck!
    P.S when shopping for clothes on a tight budget don't go to places like Hollister unless you only expect to get 3 shirts, but after a while i think that that would get pretty old. Try cheaper places like Nordstrom's Rack where they have designer stuff for LOTS cheaper. I got my homecoming dress for last year there and it was only like 40 bucks and originally it was 300! great deals are easy to find if you look for them.
    Anna,
  5. qt_baybee_gurl Not Active

qt_baybee_gurl
    There are many choices:

Garage Sale:
    A chance to rid of old stuff you don't need anymore that others might need.

Recycling:
    Locate a recycling center near you and find what they collect.Collect recyclable items and give them to the center for some money.

Talk to a trusted adult(neighbor,teacher,School principal,etc.)
    Tell them about your problem,and ask how you can help them for money,such as mowing lawns,etc.

Here are some things you SHOULDN'T DO:

~Beg for money

~Borrow money from someone

~Rob a bank

~Steal someone's money

~Threaten someone for their money

I hope this helps.