How can I take advantage of people?s belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster to make

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Desiree, May 13, 2008.

1. Desiree Guest

Desiree
    loads of money? I look around and I see the fancy cars and luxury homes owned by Televangelists who take advantage of people?s belief in Jesus to make loads of money and I think to myself, ?I want some of that.? Do you think the followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster are as easily exploitable as the followers of Jesus?
  2. hungryjoe Guest

hungryjoe
    Hi! "Honest Joe" Smith here! For free, impartial and informed advice on "How to make money out of a load of old bollocks masquerading as a new religion" send your check, made payable to.....................
  3. Alice W Guest

Alice W
    Don't mock Jesus, please.
  4. ~!wHAt!~ Guest

~!wHAt!~
    As a fellow Christian and lover of the Lord Jesus Christ I ain't mad at you! That is pretty funny. Keep in mind that you have to search out your own knowledge so that no one can tell you anything.
  5. The Groove Guest

The Groove
    Claim that holy saintly meatballs appear in your cooking every Tuesday, and charge believers to witnwess the miracle
  6. Open an Olive Garden, the home of the faithful.
  7. Personally, I would love to see you burn in hell for your blasphemy.

It's too bad for me, but good for you, that Jesus is going to give you another chance. Even after this verbal diarrhea.
  8. Little Lilly Guest

Little Lilly
    Sorry Richard Dawkins beat you to the punch on that idea
    He made a religion and is as dogmatic about it as those he claims to stand against.
  9. sashay Guest

sashay
    Sorry you are to late. There is already a site on the Internet devoted to the FSM. They sell t-shirts.
    I would say the atheist followers are very exploitable.
  10. Danielle Guest

Danielle
    Get some spaghetti, sprinkle some holy (blessed) ragu on them, and sell it.
  11. Well, no one wants to be duped into anything, including paying to get into a cult like the Landmark Forum.

Don't listen to Pastor Perry Tarkman though, he's a disgrace to mr. meatballs. How dare he defend a false god. He will forever drown in spaghetti, according to my book.

"I would love to see you burn in hell for your blasphemy" -Pastor Perry Tarkman...are you the Devil impersonated or just a saddist?

EDIT: Wow, Pastor Perry Tarkman, such hateful words. Sorry, but I don't entertain e-mails from pedophiles and sick people like you, who CLEARLY has signs of voilence. You could have nicely asked for my e-mail, ya know? Without childish name-calling? Angry much, Pastor? Say all you want about hell, I might even see you there. The Devil is just making you think God loves you, but for real, God hates you :)
  12. Farina Guest

Farina
    Well, no one wants to be duped into anything, including paying to get into a cult like the Landmark Forum.

Don't listen to Pastor Perry Tarkman though, he's a disgrace to mr. meatballs. How dare he defend a false god. He will forever drown in spaghetti, according to my book.

"I would love to see you burn in hell for your blasphemy" -Pastor Perry Tarkman...are you the Devil impersonated or just a saddist?

EDIT: Wow, Pastor Perry Tarkman, such hateful words. Sorry, but I don't entertain e-mails from pedophiles and sick people like you, who CLEARLY has signs of voilence. You could have nicely asked for my e-mail, ya know? Without childish name-calling? Angry much, Pastor? Say all you want about hell, I might even see you there. The Devil is just making you think God loves you, but for real, God hates you :)
  13. Farina Guest

Farina
    Well, no one wants to be duped into anything, including paying to get into a cult like the Landmark Forum.