How Do I Get Included In Google News?

Discussion in 'Google' started by appelture, May 9, 2008.

1. appelture Guest

appelture
    I am aware that you can request inclusion into Google News, however I am concerned about the amount of time this will take! Does anyone have any experience with submitting to Google News, and if so how long did the whole process take? (Request for submission, to Google reply, to actual submission). Your help would really be appreciated as I am working with a news deadline!
  2. Similar Threads: Included Google
    Forum Title Date
    Google Google SQUARED going to launched....... May 28, 2009
    Google Google's "Show Options" Link.... May 26, 2009
    Google google, (msn and yahoo dir) probs with cms ? Apr 22, 2009
    Google Google Chat: A Bloggers Best Friend Mar 21, 2009
    Google Feedburner Is Moving To Google - Move Your Account! Jan 30, 2009
    Google Google?s New Favicon. Jan 10, 2009
    Google 2008 Year-End Google Zeitgeist Dec 12, 2008
    Google Can I say sorry to Google? Oct 4, 2008
    Google Google - Ten to the Hundredth Sep 25, 2008
    Google Google co-founder Serge Brin begins blogging Sep 21, 2008

3. Guybrush Guest

Guybrush
    I am not sure Google will notify you if they accept you in the program. This is simply recommending to them. Best thing to do is set a news alert for your site.
  4. clslecys Im banned! :(

clslecys
  5. KevinFlys Not Active

KevinFlys
    World of Warcraft Gold Farmers

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing games (CRPGs) in and which a large number of players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist or and evolve while the player is away from the game.someone said that is a great idear,but i think it's a nice choose! why? because that and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and somefor games player not to be our best games,lol~ we should try and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksRunescape
  6. mnop399 Im banned! :(

mnop399
    朗阁

朗阁国际立志成为中国最顶尖的出国留学咨询服务公司,成为出国留学人员值得信赖的专家。公司依托朗阁培训和iAE Global两大知名品牌,利用朗阁全国领先的语言培训经验,以及IAE留学韩国网络庞大的海外资源,专注于留学服务,特别是留学信息和留学咨询服务方向,提供全新的留学办理体验、完善的境内外服务体系、丰富的海外院校资源以及完善优质的出日本留学方案。 IAE留学网络已有十多年的海外留学服务经验,拥有雄厚的境外资源,已与世界9个国家的近2000所院校开展了合作,并在留学澳洲、英国、美国、加拿大、新西兰、韩国留学等国设立了近102个专门的办事处,真正为客户实现零距离服务。