How do I get video to be on my website using dreamweaver and filezilla?

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by jadimon67, Aug 21, 2008.

1. jadimon67 Not Active

jadimon67
    I'm taking html code from uploaded videos to Yahoo. The videos show up in the preview page, but not when I transfer the files using Filezilla. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
  2. admin86skf Not Active

admin86skf
    Why do people who dont completely follow Islam

Like their manners and everything....... still go attack ntn 6312 bearingother sects.I understand you have to ntn bearingexpose them but first u have to start with yourself.Preaching and not following skf bearings, now wouldnt that be hypocrisy ???We jump to shias and dont look at skf bearing catalogourselves !!! abusing cheating lying.....They will look at this and this will be a cause for them to look down on buy skf bearingwhat you say......What do u think?Opinions plz
  3. fghi135 New Member

fghi135
    Versace shoes Wholesale

Versace shoes made of real leather,top quality ,cheap price . Versace Collection and Versace Jeans Couture are licenced diffusion lines. These clothing lines incorporate elements of the signature Gianni Versace line, while focusing on current seasonal trends. Often these lines are created and produced via other designer companies, which are in constant communication with the Versace Group. Versace Collection is aimed at a younger audience than the main lines and it is also more available to a variety of economic demographics. This collection replaced Versace Classic for Spring/Summer 2006 in a drive to eradicate a skewed Versace image, due to the diffusion of multiple clothing lines within the company. In addition to the Versace Classic, the clothier also discontinued Versace Intensive and Versace Young in 2005 for the same reasons. Versace shoes Wholesale
  4. sneakerfile343 New Member

sneakerfile343
    Wholesale Brand Watches

We offer you Brand Watches related with products,the Wholesale Brand Watches picture-related products,poor prices and other information,wholesale or retail,and the Brand Watches related products introduced, related products, please contact with sneaker-file@hotmail.com
  5. sneakerfile343 New Member

sneakerfile343
    Wholesale Brand wallet

We offer you Brand wallet related with products,the Wholesale Brand wallet picture-related products,poor prices and other information,wholesale or retail,and the Brand wallet related products introduced, related products, please contact with sneaker-file@hotmail.com