how do i make enough money to pay for my replacement retainer????

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by jazzie jay, Jun 25, 2008.

1. jazzie jay Not Active

jazzie jay
    PLEASE I NEED SOMEONES ADDVICE
    hey the one chick that gave me the idea of the permanent retainer... is that for the top retainer tooo or just the bottom??? BUT THANKS YOU GUYS FOR ALL SUGGESTIONS ( UNFORTUNATLY I AM ONLY 13 SO I CANT REALLY GET A J-O-B)
  2. 21GreenKiwiEatingKoalas Not Active

21GreenKiwiEatingKoalas
    Oh I don't know, your insurance might pay for them. you didn't mention how old you are so it is kinda hard to suggest a good job for you.
  3. 21GreenKiwiEatingKoalas Not Active

21GreenKiwiEatingKoalas
    Oh I don't know, your insurance might pay for them. you didn't mention how old you are so it is kinda hard to suggest a good job for you.
  4. torianne92 Guest

torianne92
    i just lost my retainer the other day and went to get a new one made yesterday actually, but instead of getting a temporary retainer like i previously had, i got a permanent retainer which is just a thin wire behind my teeth holding them together. you cant even tell and its totally comfortable, and it was free! ill never lose it either lol. you could consider gettinh that.

but to raise money, you can babysit or get a job. i work for my neighbor 3 hours every morning doing yard work since hes old (lol) and he pays me like10 -15 dollars an hour! its good money, you could try that.

hope that helped! lol, this answer is long, sorry :)