How do I publish my site to godaddy using seamonkey?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by boxbeatle, Jun 11, 2008.

1. boxbeatle Not Active

boxbeatle
    I have no problem using the godaddy ftp client, but it takes time to log in and use it. I am trying to use seamonkey, because I develop my sites in seamonkey composer. I just can't get it done following the seamonkey instructions. I always get an error of some sort.
  2. Peighegyege Not Active

Peighegyege
    You can marry any one of them

One day a girl brings home her boyfriend and tells her father she wants to marry him. After talking to him for a while, he tells his daughter she can't do it because he's her half brother. The same problem happens again four more times! The girl starts to get pissed off. She goes to her mom and says, "Mom... What have you been doing all your life? Dad's been going around laying every maiden in the town and now I can't marry any of the five guys I like because they have turned out to be my half brothers!!!"Her mom replies, "Don't worry darling, you can marry any one of them you want, he isn't really your dad."----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,
  3. nopq232 Im banned! :(

nopq232
    wow gold

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has been left with a big headache over the government's plans to ratify a key European Union reform treaty following its rejection by Irish voters in a referendum.Opponents demanding a popular vote on the Lisbon Treaty here said that Ireland's "no" vote on the document meant Brown should now guild wars gold relent and call a referendum.Labour promised a referendum on the EU constitution in its 2005 general election manifesto, but the constitution was later rejected by French and Dutch voters.Brown argues that a vote is now unnecessary as the Lisbon wow gold Treaty, designed to streamline EU institutions after recent eastwards expansion, has no major implications for British sovereignty.